Making original projects and using them in the production of cable recycling machines requires experience and detailed engineering skills. You can be sure that each device is made with utmost care and great imagination.
Our chief designer, Michał Śpikowski, is a graduate of the Wrocław University of Technology and has been working in the profession for almost a decade. Studies, courses and training completed include, among others:
- Wrocław University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Robotics,
- Wrocław University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, name of postgraduate studies: bonding processes, design and manufacture of welded structures.
- International Welding Engineer course (IWE), diploma No. PL-IWE_1039/2012,
- Autodesk Inventor course at advanced level,
- Training in the use of Rosta elements in the extractive industries and recycling,
- A number of specialized training sessions in welding techniques.
A few years on the market resulted in a number of completed orders and extensive cooperation with many companies.
Contacting us, you can expect a comprehensive service, professionalism and an answer to every question connected with our machines. We will show you how to operate our devices, and you will also have the opportunity to inspect them carefully.
Many companies have learnt it is profitable to use our offer. Some of them are: